3 Rivers, which originated in Dordrecht at the confluence of three Dutch rivers, sets itself apart thanks to its three disticntive elements:
- A thorough knowledge of the broadcast market and the television production process
- The ability to translate complexity into simplicity and quickly get to the heart of the matter
- Focus on practicality and implementation
3 Rivers has a proven track record in three core areas:
- Interim management (analysis, intervention, phase management)
- Management consultancy (strategy development, internationalisation, acquisitions)
- Project management (complex projects in the media sector, particularly in the areas of television and sport)
3 Rivers' strength lies in translating strategy into practice and it has expertise in all three crucial phases:
- A rapid analysis of the problem.
- The formulation of a concrete plan of action.
- Quick and thorough implementation of this plan.
3 Rivers builds on a solid foundation of knowledge and experience:
- More than 25 years of experience in management and executive roles.
- More than 25 years of experience in consultancy and interim management.
- An extensive network of professional consultants.
About 3 Rivers | 3 Rivers Approach